If you’ve been injured because of someone else’s negligence, a personal injury lawyer at Dinsmore & Sandelmann has the experience and resources needed to get compensation from the responsible party.
There are many types of catastrophic injuries that result from negligence, and many of them result in long-term medical costs and lost wages that can quickly snowball into a serious financial crisis. These costs should not be your burden to bear and should be paid by the person who caused your injuries.
Types of Personal Injury Accidents
The Palm Desert personal injury lawyer team at Dinsmore & Sandelmann help victims of all types of accidents, including:
Auto Accidents: This is one of the most common types of injury claims. Car accidents, even minor ones, can cause serious injuries that result in lost time at work and medical bills.
Truck Accidents: When a passenger vehicle is involved in a wreck with an 18 wheeler, the injuries are often catastrophic for those in the smaller car. In many cases, the trucking company, and not just the truck driver, can be held liable for the injuries that result.
Motorcycle Accidents: Contrary to popular belief, many motorcycle accidents are caused not by the biker’s reckless driving but by the carelessness and inattention of other drivers. Motorcyclists are at a serious risk of critical injuries when other drivers are distracted at the wheel or not following traffic laws.
Bicycle Accidents: When a driver is distracted, in a hurry, or not following traffic laws, it puts bike riders at high risk of catastrophic injuries. Bicyclists can be injured by others’ negligence when riding on roads, bike lanes and even on bike paths.
Premises Liability: If you were injured in a slip and fall accident because of a property owner’s negligence, personal injury attorneys in Palm Desert can help you file a claim under premises liability laws.
Dog Bite Injuries: Dog owners have a responsibility to protect others from injury by their pets. If you suffered dog bite injuries, a Palm Desert personal injury lawyer can help you fight for compensation from the negligent pet owner.
Catastrophic Injuries: These are injuries that have long-term or permanent effects on the victim’s life, often ending the person’s ability to live independently and requiring lifelong care. Our accident attorneys work with medical specialists, care planners and financial experts to determine the true cost of these injuries over the course of the victim’s life to obtain the maximum possible compensation.
Brain Injuries: A traumatic brain injury can impact the victim in many ways, including cognitive, psychological and physical abilities. Permanent brain injuries often mean a lifetime of expensive medical treatment, long-term care, and loss of future income.
Spinal Cord Injuries: While there is often no cure for spinal cord injuries, victims of SCI require long-term treatments that help their functionality and quality of life. The experienced attorneys at Dinsmore & Sandelmann utilize every resource at our disposal to obtain maximum compensation for spinal cord injury victims so they can receive the care needed to cope with these catastrophic injuries.
Why Choose Our Firm
At Dinsmore & Sandelmann, we know that there are many law firms in and around Palm Desert that you can choose to handle your personal injury claim. Choosing the right law firm can be the difference in winning maximum compensation for your case or not winning any compensation at all.When you’re facing mounting medical bills, lost wages and other losses from an accident, this isn’t a risk you can take.
There are many reasons why clients choose Dinsmore and Sandelmann to represent them during a personal injury case.
- Experience in personal injury. When you’re trying to win a personal injury case, you need a personal injury lawyer. An attorney who handles divorces and criminal cases is not going to have the same familiarity, experience and skill in personal injury law as one who specifically focuses their time on excelling at accident cases. Dinsmore & Sandelmann have handled many, many personal injury claims and recovered millions of dollars on behalf of accident victims.
- Resources to fully pursue a case. Accident cases require a lot of upfront costs to fully investigate your accident and prove the full extent of your damages now and in the future. Accident victims typically do not have the resources to pay for this out of pocket. If you hire a law firm that does not have the resources to fully pursue your case, then they may be more inclined to settle early for a lesser amount than you truly deserve.
- Desire to fight for you. The Palm Desert personal injury lawyers at Dinsmore & Sandelmann are dedicated to protecting your rights after an accident caused by someone else’s negligence. Whether your injuries are the result of another person’s reckless driving, a company’s shoddy business practices, or a government entity’s inattention to a hazardous situation, we can and will aggressively fight for your right to maximum compensation.
Play Hardball With Insurance Companies
Shortly after an accident occurs, the insurance company will contact the accident victim. Are they calling to check on your health and wellbeing out of a genuine concern? No. They’re trying to do what they can to minimize how much money they have to pay out.
No matter how kind the insurance adjustor seems, do not be fooled. Even if the insurance company concedes that they are liable for the accident, they will still try to trick you into taking less than what you are owed. Some common tactics include:
- Making a lowball settlement offer very soon after the accident.
- Asking the accident victim to give a recorded statement in hopes that they will say something to damage their chances of compensation.
- Dragging out claims for unreasonably long processing times, hoping that you will give up the fight.
Insurance companies exist to make a profit, and they will use these tactics and many others to try to get out of paying a claim or minimizing the amount they have to pay. You need an aggressive team of attorneys who knows their tactics and how to fight them.
Before you make any statement, before you sign any paperwork or agree to any settlement, let the accident attorneys at Dinsmore & Sandelmann play hardball for you against unscrupulous insurance companies so that you get every penny you are entitled to.
What Does It Cost to Hire the Best Personal Injury Attorneys in Palm Desert for my Accident Claim?
This is a great question, and many accident victims are surprised when we say that you pay nothing upfront to hire Dinsmore & Sandelmann for your personal injury case. Our attorneys handle accident claims on a contingency basis, which means we cover the costs while the case is ongoing.
If we are successful in negotiating a settlement with the insurance company or win a jury verdict if the case goes to court, then our fees and the expenses of pursuing the case are paid out of the amount recovered for our client.
Get Help From A Personal Injury Attorney in Palm Desert, California Today
Personal injury victims already have many financial concerns related to their accident. Getting legal help shouldn’t be another financial burden. That’s why a consultation with a Palm Desert personal injury lawyer at Dinsmore & Sandelmann is free, and why our attorneys work on a contingency basis. That means that we do not get paid unless we recover compensation for you. In almost all contingency cases, our law firm advances the costs of pursuing the claim so that there is no up-front expense to the client.
If you’ve been injured in an accident because of someone else’s negligence, you deserve the best legal team available. The seasoned accident attorneys at Dinsmore & Sandelmann, LLP will fight hard to recover maximum compensation for your case. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and learn your legal rights.